Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: technique vs. expression~ larry

From: Patricia Nelson (nelsonpatriciav_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Mar 17 2001 - 22:20:29 PST

 Larry, I, for one, have enjoyed your ramblings. Your thoughtful essays have given me another perspective about the teaching profession and I appreciate the time time that you have invested in composing and sharing them. Thanks--pat

  Larry Seiler <> wrote:
Pete...and others, just so it is understood...I'm not offended by anyone
here, or what is said. Its that fundamental part of each of us as an
"educator" that spurs us to clarify or share from our experiences such that
another angle might be seen or considered.

In the end...perhaps I am simply rambling and muttering to the wind, and
what is is what is.

A bit of Kansas Sunshine to brighten your day.(:-)    NPV
Do You Yahoo!?