Art & Music

---------

From: pgstephens (pgstephens_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Mar 17 2001 - 18:08:25 PST

Just back from NYC ... great conference! I was sorry to have to leave a
day early.

About the art and music connections ....

Nancy Walkup and I have written "Interdisciplinary Connections: Art and
Music", a set of Take-5 study prints that includes a teacher resource
guide containing a multitude of meaningful interdisciplinary
explorations of art and music. The research, prints, and resource guide
have received high praise and have won an award for excellence. The
prints are available through Crystal Productions.

Also, a chapter in our book "Bridging the Curriculum through Art" is
dedicated to art and music.

Best to you all,
Pam Stephens

---