Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Visual art and music integration

From: JDecker (JDecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Mar 17 2001 - 07:45:01 PST

Not exactly what Mary Ann was looking for....but might be of interest to
some of the rest of you.

Here is Larry Seiler's lesson-- Painting to music:

I always integrate music appreciation with my units -- Example Romare
Bearden and Jazz. Nearly all of Beardens' works relate to sound of some

Here is a Blues/African American art lesson:

I have more links for music integration on my Comprehensive Arts page:

Cindy G. sent these to me for clay whistles: , , and

Here are two links that have been posted before--Make clay whistles: