Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: abstract handout request

From: Michelle Lowe (mishlowe_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Mar 17 2001 - 07:23:47 PST

>Thank you Michelle!

I just want to say, you are SO WELCOME, to aaalllllll the folks who have
responded asking for the abstract handout Maggie so kindly shared. It
really was not a huge effort for me to scan and send out, and I feel good
to be able to help out my friends on this list. I have been so thankful for
this group and made great use of so many ideas all year, for my first time
teaching art in a school situation! My students, school and I are lucky to
have you and it's nice to be able to give something back.

Michelle Lowe, potter in the Phoenix desert
 \|/ |
 -O- | |
 /|\ | | |
____ | |