To Judy Decker

---------

From: Rick (rlarson_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Mar 16 2001 - 16:55:39 PST

Hi Judy, sorry to post to the list, but I was searching for the hold
messages on the arted list. Do I actually have to unsubscribe? and then
re subscribe? I tried to change my settings, but they told me my email
was already listed as a member. Can you help me, please? I hate to ask
this after the zillions of times this info has been posted.
Thanks, Betsy- Leaving 'til Tues-

---