Wow, it sure is quiet....

---------

From: Sandy Bacon (sbacon_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Mar 16 2001 - 16:37:19 PST

Hi, All!

It sure is quiet on the list, isn't it? I feel like everyone went to
summer camp and I was left to sit and pine away at home! It's so weird
to miss people I don't actually know....Wasn't surprised at all to hear
that Bunki had people wrapped around the block for her presentation, or
that Woody was busy taking pictures.

Looking forward to hearing about the conference and all the wonderful
ideas!
Have a good weekend.

Sandy

---