Re: We're at the conference

---------

From: Aust ArtClasses (austart_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Mar 16 2001 - 13:50:56 PST

For those of us still at home, grading papers and averaging grades for
report cards, hope all are having fun. I am challenging all of you to
share something with each of us that we may be able to use in our
classrooms or with our students. I will even keep a list of who sends
what. Wish I was there, or could have been there. Where is it next year,
any chance it is in the South.

Jackie

---