Re: artsednet digest: March 15, 2001

---------

From: Vivian Komando (komandv_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Mar 16 2001 - 09:55:28 PST

Hi y'all!

I have to say that this conference has so many things to
do and explore - since I am looking at this from a first
time attendee perspective. I can't take enough notes.

I will post some of the digital artists that were
presented under Anne Savedge - a wonderful collection.

I am meeting artsednet-ers! So nice to meet and put a
face to a name.

So you all know - Carolyn's and Bunki's presentation was
beyond standing room - out into the hallway. Many people
were disappointed they could not get in!They are one of
the best presenters according to the mob scene.

I also saw Woody taking digital photos at a digital
presentation - I 'm guessing he will be posting them.
I don't have a lot of handouts - but I will organize and
post from my notes next week!

Vivian

PS The Whitney has been my favorite museum so far - I
could spend a week in there!

=====
Increase the Peace ~^~ {^}Each time a man stands up for an ideal, or acts to improve the lot of others, or strikes out against injustice, he sends forth a tiny ripple of hope. Robert F. Kennedy