paper sculpture ideas?

---------

From: Anna N. (anna_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Mar 15 2001 - 18:28:37 PST

Hi everyone,

I will be teaching an afterschool class on 3-D paper sculpture. We will
be doing buildings (dreamhouse/or city...not sure yet) and masks. Ill be
teaching them the basics the first session (attatching/effects etc) I'm
wondering if you all have some other project ideas. What's your favorite
paper sculpture project you do? I have a grades 1+2 group, and a 3-5th
grade group. We meet for 6, hour+1/2 sessions. I love paper scuplture,
and am very excited. I'd really appreciate any ideas from the group!

Thanks a bizillion!

Anna

---