Re: Frank Lloyd Wright

---------

From: Fran Marze (fmaiu+_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Mar 15 2001 - 16:27:24 PST

No, I'm still in Pittsburgh, but I think most of the list is in NYC. I
haven't had a vacation in 6 years and we can never go to these
conventions, I guess. Maybe before I retire. I don't even know anyone in
our district who has been to one. Fran

 creatively in a very open ended fashion. Since it is our final
project, they have learned the basic handbuilding techniques and are able
employ them in the creation of their culturally inspired piece.
Marian
---n