Re: 4th grade watercolor landscapes

---------

From: menichino (menichino_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Mar 15 2001 - 15:27:16 PST

Hi Christine -- can you give me more information about the Watercolor Workbook -- author, etc? This sounds like a wonderful idea -- I think a step-by-step thing with this age level might be best as they really do want to make things that look "right" and I don't often give them the opportunity for realistic drawing and painting. So many other things to do!!! (Hmmm, maybe that's why I'm seeing a problem in the first place!!!)
Thanks so much --
Liz