New School

---------

From: Dennis Webb (dwwebb_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Mar 15 2001 - 06:27:25 PST

It's exciting but a little overwhelming. We are in the planning stages of a new High School. I have been asked to submit the needs and wants for 4 studios. Painting & drawing, Photography and computer graphics, Ceramics and a Fundamentals studio. Does anyone have sites or references for floor plans? Any advise on what to avoid and what to not forget. I have to include everything right down to where the plugs need to be. The architects are not drawing up the specs until they know the needs.

---