Re: Living Artists to write to.....

---------

From: Judy Nagel (jdnag_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Mar 13 2001 - 16:58:53 PST

FYI Jazz Gloss Tempera is a non-toxic, water soluble, glossy tempera paint
that has a kind of glue component. You can find it on page 28 in the Sax
catalog. From my experience, art teachers either love it or hate it. It
has a bit of an odor when you first open it but I think it's cool! Hope
this helps. Judy Nagel