V-trees and blow-hards.....

---------

From: Bunki Kramer (bkramer_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Mar 13 2001 - 17:58:30 PST

Los Cerros Middle School
968 Blemer Road
Danville, CA 94526
************************
>>I have devised a formula for good trees. No more trunks and sticks!
>>
> O.K.... I knew I would get blown out of the woods for giving such specific
> directions! But listen! Sometimes I think it is valid to go step by step
> with little kids. They loved this lesson.

Hi, MJ....Forget those who blew you out of the woods...they're just
"blow-hards". Nice play on words, huh? You have some good, valid points to
make and I liked your lesson on V-trees. We all have different ways to reach
kids and we ALL do what we think is best. Only WE know our kids and what'll
work. You're doing great! You certainly don't have to defend yourself here.
Toodles....Bunki........

---