Maggie's abstract handout, status

---------

From: Michelle Lowe (mishlowe_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Mar 14 2001 - 07:04:45 PST

Four pages scanned to a .jpg form. I tried OCR but so far it's not been
successful, so I have four jpg's I can email (legible, and printable), or I
can keep trying to OCR them and get to microsoft word form.

Those of you on AOL, I know you can only successfully receive one page per
email, so I will email them out separately to you.

This is my list of people's email that I have so far, please let me know if
you are not on the list and would like to receive the attachments-
(Curt James, I need your email address)

Rick <rlarson@tls.net>
LMiller435@aol.com
"Mark Alexander" <malexander06@snet.net>
 Rdunkelart@aol.com
"L. P. Skeen" <lpskeen@living-tree.net>
"felsecker1" <felsecker@home.com>
"Deb Mortl" <dmortl@hotmail.com>
"Kim Millen" <kim_millen@hotmail.com>
 Anna <anna@istatic.net>
"The Carpenter Family" <rcarp@infi.net>
"The Whites" <bolide@telepath.com>
Heather Leal <rayleal@earthlink.net>
"Charmayne Noonan" <peridot@min.net>
Casart9197@aol.com
 KSchiavo00@aol.com
Betty Arnold <barnold@main.com>
Jane Phelan <casaguido@earthlink.net>
"DONALD GOBEILLE, JR." <DJGOBEILLEJR@worldnet.att.net>

Michelle Lowe, potter in the Phoenix desert
 \|/ | mishlowe@amug.org
 -O- | | Mishy@desertdragonpottery.com
 /|\ | | |
       |_|_| www.amug.org/~mishlowe