Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Maggie's abstract handout, status

From: Michelle Lowe (mishlowe_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Mar 14 2001 - 07:04:45 PST

Four pages scanned to a .jpg form. I tried OCR but so far it's not been
successful, so I have four jpg's I can email (legible, and printable), or I
can keep trying to OCR them and get to microsoft word form.

Those of you on AOL, I know you can only successfully receive one page per
email, so I will email them out separately to you.

This is my list of people's email that I have so far, please let me know if
you are not on the list and would like to receive the attachments-
(Curt James, I need your email address)

Rick <>
"Mark Alexander" <>
"L. P. Skeen" <>
"felsecker1" <>
"Deb Mortl" <>
"Kim Millen" <>
 Anna <>
"The Carpenter Family" <>
"The Whites" <>
Heather Leal <>
"Charmayne Noonan" <>
Betty Arnold <>
Jane Phelan <>

Michelle Lowe, potter in the Phoenix desert
 \|/ |
 -O- | |
 /|\ | | |
____ | |