Re: artsednet digest: March 13, 2001

---------

From: Rodney and Barbara Boville (rboville_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Mar 14 2001 - 15:43:56 PST

If the classroom teachers are going to be doing the tye dye project..You may
want to have them try the tye-dye strings. I believe they are available
through SAX and probably other catalogs as well. I used them years ago when
doing an art summer camp activity with limited space and limited water
access. Every one of the projects was susccessful. Barbara:)

---