tricorne hat pattern - need

---------

From: DONALD GOBEILLE, JR. (DJGOBEILLEJR_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Mar 14 2001 - 18:18:17 PST

Hope someone can help with this one. One of our 4th grade teachers
asked me to make a pattern for a tricorne hat her kids could make from
construction paper or tagboard. Nothing I tried worked (I could make a
passable brim shape, but the solution for the crown eludes me). I
found lots of websites where we could buy felt ones, but what we need
is a pattern since there is no budget for this project. Any ideas?
Thanks -

Cathy in CT

---