Decker site now has search feature

---------

From: JDecker (JDecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Mar 13 2001 - 16:17:03 PST

Many thanks to Michelle Lowe! It took me longer than "5 minutes" to get the
feature to work in FrontPage (I am a slow learner) --but now both sites have
a search on the home page. Now my kiddies have NO excuse for not doing their
Internet assignments ("I couldn't find the page"):
http://www2.wcoil.com/~mdecker
http://elms.elida.k12.oh.us/~jdecker

Judy Decker
This was sent to me by Michelle:
From here:
http://www.atomz.com/support/01_search_faq/01_atomz_search_faq.htm#10

"How much does Atomz Search cost?
Atomz Express Search is free for sites with up to 500 pages.

Here's an article about it on zdnet, by a PC Magazine
writer:
http://www.zdnet.com/products/stories/reviews/0,4161,2679429,00.html

---