Re: Tie-Dye and Caribbean

---------

From: Rick (rlarson_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Mar 13 2001 - 15:26:23 PST

It has been years since I tie dyed but I used the dylon cold water dyes and
Cotton white tees. They turned out well, but the colors were so-so. Now they
have great dyes that come in jars that are specifically for tye-dying. I've
seen them at Wal-mart. My suggestion is to stick with cotton for best results,
and get a jar of the new stuff and read the directions. I'll check at school for
Caribbean stuff. but until then, check Crizmac on the web for ideas. Betsy