Proposed bill would allow administrators to carry guns

---------

From: Kimberly Herbert (kimberly_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Mar 13 2001 - 13:38:47 PST

http://www.gosanangelo.com/archive/01/march/13/3.html here is a link to an
article about a newly proposed law. And people wonder why we only let the
legislature in Austin once every two years! Thank God for the part time
legislature (do you think we could switch it to once every 4 years? Never?)

Kimberly Herbert ( kimberly@wcc.net <mailto:kimberly@wcc.net> )
These are my opinions sent through my personal e-mail

---