Re: great website

---------

From: Andrea Dunmire (artshui_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Mar 13 2001 - 09:50:31 PST

Sky,

Thanks for the great link! I just visited it and was amazed at the amount
of information available- especially the section with the author's links.

I have included this below as it is worth checking out for great links to
artist's sites, museums, art education, and more.

Be sure to visit the "Cool Sites" page and go to the "Mona Mail Art Show".
It is too cool!

http://grove.ufl.edu/~rolandc/stepping_out.html

Andrea in Pa.
   - to contact me directly use artshui@hotmail.com