Re: Projectors (digital)

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Mar 13 2001 - 03:09:38 PST

It's a "digital" projector, they cost $3500 and up.
I've borrowed one, from the district office, to take to
conferences like NAEA. I hope our building gets on soon.
It is a powerful and very effective tool. Getting a whole
class around one monitor to show power point is less
than effective.
                                        Woody in KC

--
                       To respond to me privately via E-mail