Web site address correction for great sites

---------

From: Beverley Whitworth (beverleywhitworth_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Mar 12 2001 - 19:44:16 PST

Sorry that two of these fantastic web sites were
incorrect. I had used spell check and "corrected" the
site addresses. The following is a great interactive
on Leonardo da Vinci:
http://www.sanford-artedventures.com/play/leonardo/leo_e.html

The next site is a very good one on Michaelangelo:
http://www.michelangelo.com/buon/bio-index2.html
Just in case sender may see this, Bunki's web site is
probably incorrect for it did not come up. The other
sites are truly outstanding! That you all so much.

=====
Beverley A. Whitworth
beverleywhitworth@yahoo.com