Projectors (was egyptian art)

---------

From: The Austin's (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Mar 12 2001 - 20:32:58 PST

We have a projector at school that I use ALL the time. You hook it up just
as you would your printer. We have laptops, so I prepare a Power Point
presentation with my reproductions. Hook it up to the projector and it is
easy and portable enough to do even on my cart! If your school doesn't have
one of these I would definately talk to your tech guy about getting one.
~Michal

> How do you hook a projector up to your computer? Is this a slide
projector?

---