Re: Looking for exc. web sites for secondary art ed.

---------

From: The Austin's (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Mar 12 2001 - 14:29:36 PST

As you are searching for lesson plans for the secondary level don't rule out
the outstanding middle school sites maintained by several of our members.
Alot of these lessons are adaptable to higher levels - and sometimes I
believe that these teachers have some higher level middle school kids than I
have Seniors! *L*
I hate to list any of these as I know I'll leave some excellent sites off!
I'll give you the three that seem to post the most and be sure to check
their links. I hope no one if offended by my not mentioning them!
Judy Decker's - http://elms.elida.k12.oh.us/~jdecker/index.htm
Bunki's-
http://ww2.lcms.srvusd.k12.ca.us/faculty/Kramer/los_cerros_art_home_index.ht
Woody's - http://www.taospaint.com

This one covers all areas
Incredible Art Dept. -http://www.artswire.org/kenroar/

As far as interactive sites, my favorite site is
http://www.eduweb.com/adventure.html . A good one on optical illusions is
http://www.sandlotscience.com/ .

The BEST IMHO for anything relating to art history/artists is
http://www.artcyclopedia.com .
Hope this gives you a good starting place! How about posting all the info
you receive.
~Michal
whest177@wheatstate.com
http://www.geocities.com/theartkids

> I am becoming a secondary art teacher and would
> like more excellent web sites for art lesson plans,
> art history, art interactives, art web quests, and
> anything else related to this field.

---