Looking for exc. web sites for secondary art ed.

---------

From: Beverley Whitworth (beverleywhitworth_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Mar 12 2001 - 09:23:39 PST

     I am becoming a secondary art teacher and would
like more excellent web sites for art lesson plans,
art history, art interactives, art web quests, and
anything else related to this field. Also, is there
anything out there to support an art teacher who also
is a practicing artist?
     A few really oustanding web sites I have found
are:
http://www.sanford-artedventures.com/play/Leonardo/leo_e.html
This super interactive is about Leonardo da Vinci.
     Another great site:
http://www.ibiblio.org/wm/paint/auth/vinci/joconde/
This one is especially good at explaining why the Mona
Lisa is fascinating to many people.
     This great site is factual yet brings out the
personality of Michelangelo:
http://www.Michaelangelo.com/buon/bio-index2.html

=====
Beverley A. Whitworth