Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

more on search engine for personal sites

From: Michelle Lowe (mishlowe_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Mar 12 2001 - 06:29:20 PST

I asked my friend about the atomz search engine, here's what she sent back-

>From here:

"How much does Atomz Search cost?
Atomz Express Search is free for sites with up to 500 pages,
and is a great way to evaluate our services. Atomz Prime
Search starts at $500 per year for sites with less than 250
pages. Atomz Enterprise Search starts at $5,000 per year.
For more information on pricing, please refer to the Atomz
Pricing Plans page."

Here's an article about it on zdnet, by a PC Magazine

Michelle Lowe, potter in the Phoenix desert
 \|/ |
 -O- | |
 /|\ | | |
____ | |