polyester mylar........

---------

From: Bunki Kramer (bkramer_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Mar 11 2001 - 20:09:31 PST

Los Cerros Middle School
968 Blemer Road
Danville, CA 94526
************************
> << polyester mylar >>
>

> Bunki - where did you find it - is it as reflective as glass? I have searched
> everywhere
> I thought but have not found any.? Clues please. roberta

Hi, Roberta. It was in one of the 3 big catalogs.....NASCO, SAX, or BLICK.
It comes in a big (like 5'high roll) and you get ALOT of it...and it's
expensive for so much. I also found it later at a store that sells
plexiglass items. You might try that first in your area. It's highly
reflective....almost like a mirror....but still paper-like. Kinda like the
mylar balloons but thicker. Toodles......Bunki

---