Re: Mobiles for 2nd grade

---------

From: jane mary (mjart49_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Mar 11 2001 - 17:58:27 PST

>I am in need of some neat ideas/methds for 2nd graders to build mobiles!
Here is an idea for a mobile that I have done. Got it at a convention from
some art teachers from Ohio. Matisse Mobiles. Students cut out 6 Matisse
shapes, about 6"x6". Two the same each so they can be glued together back to
back with a string in the middle to hang. The top of the mobile is a 6"x6"
square that the strings are attached to. The top is decorated on the
bottom(the side you can see looking up), with Matisse shapes.Hope this is
clear. MJ