Research on clay musical instruments

---------

From: Dan Guerry (xpirate_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Mar 11 2001 - 13:57:08 PST

I am researching clay musical instruments. I am currently building a paper that I hope will turn into my masters project. My thought is this: most children and adults are fascinated with creating clay musical instruments. There must be a psychological connection. What is it? Is there any one that might lead me to good sources?

Cindy G.

---