Re: Living Artists (about Woodys project)

---------

From: Fran Marze (fmaiu+_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Mar 11 2001 - 13:54:25 PST

Woody: your project sounds great. I'm sorry that I cannot go to New York
to meet everyone and be at the wonderful presentations.

Some PA artists: Jamie Wyeth? Frank WEbb (well known watercolorist) I'll
try to work on a list.
I don't know about web sites. Fran
Oh, Peter Calaboyas: a lovely person; he did the Atlanta Olympic sculpture
and came ot our school with a wonderful slide presentation. He is so
personable. Pittsburgh guy born in Greece.

Fran

---