Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

personal web page search engine was Re: Women's History Month -assignment

From: Michelle Lowe (mishlowe_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Mar 11 2001 - 13:57:31 PST

>See why I need to re-organize all of this site? Anyone out there know how to
>add a search feature on your own personal site?

Check this site out for a free search engine on your personal site-

I pay a friend/webmaster do my page, she put the search engine on my site
for me on as a bday present, so I don't know the details, but I think the
page explains it.

Michelle Lowe, potter in the Phoenix desert
 \|/ |
 -O- | |
 /|\ | | |
____ | |