Re: Living Artists (yes - you folks too-)

---------

From: Jim Hodgins (HDD_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Mar 11 2001 - 11:42:45 PST

Judy Would a New Zealand artist be acceptable?
This web-site would also give your students a look at New Zealand at the
same time. I've posted it to the list as others might like to check it
out.
                  http://www.wendyleach.com/
Wendy has some great links here as well, - she painted for some time in
Italy.
            Jill, on the way to NY, and so looking forward to meeting
you all.

---