Slick and quick presentation?

---------

From: Teri Brudnak (tbrudnak_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Mar 11 2001 - 10:21:44 PST

How many times have I needed a quick slide show of various artists at a
moments notice....no time to make slides...the video disc bar code
reader is now broken....
My husband recently bought a Fuji FinePix digital camera...comes with
slide show mode. You just take your shots (great resolution) and plug in
to your TV set and play. Instant slide show. He showed it to me and I
can't wait to try it. I may never have to make slides again.

Teri Brudnak

---