Re: Come see me!

---------

From: L. P. Skeen (lpskeen_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Mar 11 2001 - 05:03:32 PST

Marty,
I received my box yesterday and thanks very much!!!
I would like to hear about what other teachers are doing with their stuff they get from Marty.

I'm the one that sends out the freebies and rejected products so they don't go to waste and I'm dying to meet you all! Our GREAT products will be on display and also focus on our new idea for THE GREAT WALL OF ART!

---