Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

re: Maggies abstract handout

From: Michelle Lowe (mishlowe_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Mar 11 2001 - 06:46:40 PST

I've been emailing with Maggie and she will send me the handout snail mail
on Monday.
I can scan them and attach onto email to whoever would like them in that
form, or I'm happy to send a hard-copy through snail mail, if you send me a
Self-addressed stamped envelope (34c will be fine).
I will post a list of folks' names who've asked for copies, later today.

If you want to send an SASE, the address to send that to me is-

Michelle Lowe
PO Box 41008
Phoenix AZ 85080-1008

Michelle Lowe, potter in the Phoenix desert
 \|/ |
 -O- | |
 /|\ | | |
____ | |