The abstraction handout

---------

From: Maggie White (mwhiteaz_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Mar 10 2001 - 21:25:59 PST

Yikes, I'm glad I've had several offers to be in charge of copying and
mailing this thing! It's taken on a life of its own.

Curt actually offered first, but Michelle made the fatal error of
posting to the list and has already gotten some requests. Soooo-ooo,
send your request to her: Michelle Lowe <mishlowe@amug.org>

Frankly, I don't know how comprehensible the handout will be without all
the slides and my erudite lecture :) so if there's a question please
feel free to e-mail and ask me.

I'm bringing copies to NYC for Sharon and Judy, also.

Maggie

---