Re: Come see me!

---------

From: Judy Nagel (jdnag_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Mar 10 2001 - 20:16:57 PST

Hi Marty and All, The Sax booths are 202 (technology), 203, 205, 207, 302, 304 and 306. I looked at the map and it looks like you are against the wall and not too close. I'll see if I can get away and come to your booth and you'll have to do the same. I'm looking forward to seeing EVERYONE!! Judy Nagel