Re: Help needed.....

---------

From: Jean Gallagher (jeanalice2_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Mar 10 2001 - 19:35:44 PST

Pringle can ideas:
    rainsticks-the kids can decorate the outside and create the inside to make

        the rainstick sounds....I have directions somewhere if you want me to
        look for then
    time capsules-kids decorate the outside with favorite pictures etc. then
fill
        the inside with momentos, they can put them away until...graduation
from
        elementary, middle or high school
    pencil case to hold drawing supplies for when you go outside to draw
        when the weather gets warm

    Hope this helps....Jean in Michigan

---