Re: Help needed.....

---------

From: Fran Marze (fmaiu+_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Mar 10 2001 - 16:34:39 PST

Maybe not the greatest idea for the pringle's cans, but when I taught
elementary art, they were perfect to store those small skeins of yarn with
a hole in lid so they didn't get all tangled.

So maybe some sorting ideas. By the way, Bunki, could you send the
mondrian ideas to me. Here is my school address as this one will be
quitting or may be quitting on March 17: fmarze@baldwin.k.12.pa.us

Thanks. Fran

---