'Hotel room shuffle'-NYC

---------

From: John Grochowski (JGROCHOWSKI_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Mar 10 2001 - 13:30:54 PST

Hi all,
    I'm really looking forward to this upcoming week and now get to add to the 'hotel room shuffle'. I have a room at the conf. Hilton for 4 nights, (Wed-Sat $195. each night), however the 2 folks I thought would be sharing with us are not going.
    If you're in need of a room for any part of this time, please email me off list.
Thanks,
Judy Grochowski

---