Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: my web page

From: The Austin's (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Mar 10 2001 - 14:40:15 PST

Donald - Great job! I love the fish hanging in the hallway! I did a similiar
lesson on Surrealism this year - only I did it in the fall and had them put
pumpkins in unusual settings. I had some "pumpkin heads" and they were
fantastic. Obviously your students are very lucky to have you! I also love
how the images rotate at the beginning - it the code for that difficult to