Re: my web page

---------

From: The Austin's (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Mar 10 2001 - 14:40:15 PST

Donald - Great job! I love the fish hanging in the hallway! I did a similiar
lesson on Surrealism this year - only I did it in the fall and had them put
pumpkins in unusual settings. I had some "pumpkin heads" and they were
fantastic. Obviously your students are very lucky to have you! I also love
how the images rotate at the beginning - it the code for that difficult to
do?
~Michal
whest177@wheatstate.com
http://www.geocities.com/theartkids

> Ok... as somebody pointed out to me (thanks) I needed to add the
> http://www.myartroom.homestead.com to my address.

---