Re: egyptian art

---------

From: msqu (msqu_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Mar 10 2001 - 09:56:09 PST

Just browing and I noticed your stran on egypTian art.I host an all county
art and music festival every year at my school. This year the theme is the
Mysteries of Egypt. I found some great sites by using the google.com
search(type in Egyptian art.)
The site the kids loved was a virtual trip through King Kufu's Pyramid. It
is sponsored by pbs/Nova. I used a Projector (connected to the computer) to
throw the images up on the wall. It covered almost the complete wall. What a
trip!
Martha Ulakovits

---