Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Animated cartoons for your Saturday enjoyment

From: pgstephens (pgstephens_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Mar 10 2001 - 10:03:27 PST

Here's a website of three animated cartoons from Jim McNeill.

There are three movies on the site. "Lap Dance" is a cat movie that
those of us who are owned by kitties will completely understand. "Cel
Drone" is about those insipid people who talk constantly on their mobile
phones. And "No Justice, No Peas" is about youth vs. old age.

Jim tells me that the software he uses is relatively easy to learn.