Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Women's History Month -assignment

From: JDecker (JDecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Mar 10 2001 - 07:48:55 PST

My students had fun playing the game on Time for Kids:,6709,101047,00.html

Since they thought it was so much fun---I told them I was going to use all
of their research to make our own game about women (didn't say in what
lifetime I would get it done, though---tee-hee):

This is linked from:

Which is linked from:

See why I need to re-organize all of this site? Anyone out there know how to
add a search feature on your own personal site?

BTW I do all of this with technology because we have a directive to do so
(and sharing info with you is part of my Professional Development Target
Plan). We are VERY fortunate to have a computer lab for each grade level.
These were obtained (for the most part) through a "Raising the Bar"
Technology Grant. We are in the last year of our grant now. Our high school
just received one (maybe last year?) so there may still be money available.

Judy Decker