Re: My abstraction handout

---------

From: Michelle Lowe (mishlowe_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Mar 10 2001 - 08:24:59 PST

At 07:24 AM 3/10/2001 -0700, you wrote:
>Hi,
>
>A number of you have requested a copy of my handout on abstract and
>nonobjective art. I'm 'way too busy getting ready for a sub and NYC to
>do anything about it right now. If you will be at NAEA, I'm bringing
>Sharon a copy, and I could leave another copy at the business center for
>you to purchase a copy (it's only four pages). If you're stuck at home
>next week, and you would like to be in charge of copying and mailing it
>to the others, let me know today and I'll send you a copy on Monday.

I'll do the home copying and mailing Maggie!

Wish you could stop by to say hi, I'm only a mile off I-17, Happy Valley
Road the first exit in Phoenix coming from the north....

Mishy

Michelle Lowe, potter in the Phoenix desert
 \|/ | mishlowe@amug.org
 -O- | | Mishy@desertdragonpottery.com
 /|\ | | |
       |_|_| www.amug.org/~mishlowe