My abstraction handout

---------

From: Maggie White (mwhiteaz_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Mar 10 2001 - 06:24:43 PST

Hi,

A number of you have requested a copy of my handout on abstract and
nonobjective art. I'm 'way too busy getting ready for a sub and NYC to
do anything about it right now. If you will be at NAEA, I'm bringing
Sharon a copy, and I could leave another copy at the business center for
you to purchase a copy (it's only four pages). If you're stuck at home
next week, and you would like to be in charge of copying and mailing it
to the others, let me know today and I'll send you a copy on Monday.

Maggie

---