Writing Rubric -- Permission to publish

---------

From: JDecker (JDecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Mar 10 2001 - 06:26:46 PST

I just posted some new files to my sites. the Writing Rubric is on my WCOIL
site.
http://www2.wcoil.com/~mdecker/writing.htm
It is linked from http://www2.wcoil.com/~mdecker/yearplan.htm

My Permission to Publish form in on the school server:
http://elms.elida.k12.oh.us/~jdecker/permit.htm

It is linked from (at the bottom of page):
http://elms.elida.k12.oh.us/~jdecker/spotlite.htm

Woody sent his form to me....and I copied it for the most part -- with his
permission. Yea Woody! (Hey, sometimes we art teachers have to be our own
cheerleaders)

Judy Decker

P.S. I know it looks like I am nuts having two Web sites (but remember the
WCOIL one is for you)....I am hoping this summer I will be able to just
combine into one --and just maintain one. We shall see.

---