quick help needed...art schedules

---------

From: massiel arregui (massielarregui_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Mar 10 2001 - 06:11:17 PST

I would like to know how visual arts (and other art courses)are scheduled at
the junior high and high school level. At our school (Lima, Perú) all
elementary students have a block (two 45 min. periods) a week. Now, the
school has proposed that in the junior high, art should only be taught half
a year, and the other half music. I´d appreciate knowing other scheduling
experiences before expressing my own opinion to the school.

Thank you,
Massiel Arregui