Photography links and lessons page

---------

From: JDecker (JDecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Mar 10 2001 - 04:47:05 PST

In August I created this Photography links page as a service to the Getty
ArtsEdList members. I just added Judi Carter's page under Lesson Plans.
I do not teach photography--but saw there were a lot of questions posted to
the list.
http://www2.wcoil.com/~mdecker/photo.htm

Right now the only way you can find it from my index --is to go to Artist
and Art Styles---then scroll down to Photography Links page. I am
redesigning the entire site over the summer to make everything easier to
find from the index.

If any one has good sites to add --Personal Web pages--School Web
pages---Lessons links---etc. please mailto:Jdecker@woh.rr.com

Thanks,

Judy Decker

---